3rd ELTE Workshop for Arts Education – EWAE 2019
Eötvös Loránd University Bárczi Gusztáv Faculty of Special Needs Education, organiser, and its partners, four faculties of Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Hungary's oldest and highly respected research university continues its series of annual arts education workshops and invites practitioners of all the art forms, active or interested in education, to meet in discipline based sessions and interdisciplinary workshops, and exhibitions of extended poster sessions.
Meet artists, teachers and researchers from the field of dance, drama, music and the visual arts, experience/perform at arts performances, concerts and exhibitions! Engage in discussions with scientists and practitioners of art education on our main themes as:
- Participative theatre and participatory, collaborative educational methods in drama, movement, visual culture and youth culture
- Inclusive and participative researches, training methods and practices in art education
- Collaboration in teaching and researching the arts
- Innovation and new educational models in arts education. STEAM and other forms of integration
- Encounters and synergy in arts education and therapy
We are focusing on the fields of dance, theatre and drama in education in this year.
Conference website: http://mpk.elte.hu/en/
ELTE, Bárczi Gusztáv Faculty of Special Needs Education
(1097 Budapest, Ecseri út 3.) Hungary.
1 February – Opening of conference website
1 February – Submission of abstracts starts
5 April – Submission of abstracts ends
28 April – Review results announced
6 May – Early bird registration ends
6 June – Online registration deadline
Early Bird, until 6 May: 60 Euros, for students: 30 Euros
Conference fee from 7 May: 90 Euros, for students: 45 Euros